Airport Functional Support References:
Standard Operating Procedures definition for KAIA airport (Jeddah – KSA)
- Definition of Security, Airport Operation Control Centre, Utilities and Facilities and IT Standard Operating Procedures
- Validation of the SOPs with the involved stakeholders
- Development of the required Operation Manuals supporting the generation of the SOPs and Operating & Maintenance Manuals (O&MMs)
- Defining the needs of systems, organization, gap analysis, improvements, etc.
- More than 300 SOPs generated to guide the airport operation
- Rationalization of the airport operation areas looking for a partial outsourcing of the operations